We offer a bridge between the corporate world and the wisdom traditions.
Established in 2018 and active internationally, Atelier Of Being’s mission is to help clients navigate their way towards a more purposeful, fulfilled and productive version of themselves.
We are guided by a philosophy of interconnectedness, seeing each person and their wider world as a global whole in order to bring discerning insight. We seek to nourish and connect interdependent parts in order to evolve and grow the whole person. Our services are aimed primarily at those working in corporate landscapes but we also facilitate anybody seeking deeper transformation and growth.
We believe that within each of us is a Being, something that is shaped and reshaped, season after season, by people, places, culture, nature, challenges, impulses and a whole variety of other visible and invisible factors. In essence, we spend our whole lives working on our Being. With this in mind, we take our name from the idea of an ‘Atelier’ — a place where creatives make their work, a place of exploration and growth. At Atelier of Being we provide the space and guidance to work on oneself, through the greatest tools available to each of us, our bodies and our energy.
Atelier Of Being is principled by Mary Drake, whose own journey acts as a bridge to a kaleidoscope of best practices.
Mary has held country, regional and global roles in HR Business Partnering and Talent Management and worked extensively across the European, Asia Pacific, North American and Latin American markets. With industry experience in consulting, financial services and manufacturing, Mary also has extensive executive coaching and leadership assessment experience. She has supported the development of those within Global Leadership teams, Country Executive teams, senior and more junior talent pools as well as those on senior leadership programs and CEO successors. She has spent long periods of time working and or/ living in Australia, China, Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Switzerland and Ireland.
Prompted by her own personal interest in energy and body work, Mary began to focus on bringing the body and spirit further into her development and growth work by undertaking extensive training in Somatic Coaching and Bodywork, Polarity and Energy work. By combining these practices in a way that nourishes and aligns the mind, body and spirit—treating each person as a connected whole—Mary began to see more a positive and sustainable impact within the lives of her clients. Mary has studied with master teachers across these disciplines in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific.
- Leadership Embodiment, Level 1 Wendy Palmer, Somatic Coaching
- Energy Mastery Intensive Mobius Executive Leadership
- Polarity Coaching and Bodywork Intensive Masterworks International
- Workplace Mediation Concensio
- Leadership Conversations David Whyte
- Mastering the Art of Resilience, From Stress to Strength Thomas Huebl
- Immense Grace, Aquarian Women’s Leadership Society Guru Jagat RA MA Institue
- Somatic Coaching and Bodywork Strozzi Institute
- Advanced Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring The OCM
- Executive and Transformational Coaching Performance Consultants International
- Hogan Facilitator Hogan Assessments
- Korn Ferry, YSC and The Leadership Circle Profile 360° assessment coach
- High Performance Leadership Program - Professor George Kohlrieser IMD Business School (Guest)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours), Major in Human Resources University of Limerick
Start your Journey today. Talk to us about the different ways we can help you lead a more purposeful, fulfilling and truly aligned life.